Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012

Reverse logic

I woke-up this morning and had a great idea of how to start one of my books.
Of course I turned-around in bed and wanted to snooze on.
Maybe I should have had it within me to jump out of bed, skip-hop-run to the computer, switch it on and write - but I didn´t.
I got-up half an hour later, but tea and everyday life had me in its grip.
I was going to write it up right after showering and dressing, but time flew and I had an appointment, so I didn´t.
One thing led to another all day long.
I was going to do it as soon as I switched on my computer in the evening, but I made some phone calls, so I didn´t.
Then I decided it was time to go to bed.
So I opened my files and started writing.
Reverse logic.
So I did.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen