Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

Choices

Dear Reader of this Blog,

As you might have already discovered, I am writing about writing. I am mainly writing about writing, because I find it so hard to write. Of course, this is utter rubbish, but it is the excuse I have been using for many years. So, as a first step, I decided to write this blog. As a kind of exercise. To test myself if I can actually stick with something, as I always feared I will not have the sitting-power (Sitzfleisch) to actually write a full book.
So, since early December, I have been writing on this blog.
My first conclusion is, that obviously, I can stick with things. Well, at least a month.
Good.
However.
Now I am starting to feel a kind of competition.
I am writing more and more on my books.
As well as the blog.
Shock!
And actually, I am finding more and more, that I would rather be working on one of the books then on the blog, time being limited as it is.
However, I feel committed and interested also in the blog.
How ironic is that?!
All I can say right here, right now, is - may this be the biggest creative problem I ever have!

Thanks for listening.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen