Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2011

Patience

How does the saying go again?! "Art immitates life." Or is it the other way around?
In either case I am learning to write and I am writing to learn.
And both include patience.
Now patience is not my middle name.
My middle name actually means red in another language.
Red like temperament, red like fire, red like action.
So, you see, patience is not my middle name.
But - what´s in a name?!
Destiny is what we make of it.
Patience could become my adopted name!
Patience could become my life philosophy.
Patience could just become a new attitude.
Not even linked so entirely to the word patience, which connotes all sorts of "having to wait" scenarios.
Maybe patience is really just letting things flow.
And I totally believe in the flow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen