Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011

Expectations and finding your own voice

As Christmas has been coming-up, I have been thinking about whether to be packing presents and generally preparing or writing.
We are surrounded by our and other´s expectations.
I have been also thinking about finding my own voice related to writing, oscillating between at least 3 different book ideas, which are quite different.
I thought these are two different topics and I would write two different blog-posts.
But it is one and the same.
We can find our own voice, meet our own needs and still be respectful of other people´s expectations - which often happen to have a lot to do with our own, we just externalise.
We just don´t always realize.
I can wrap the presents and prepare for Christmas and still find some time to write.
I can work on different books parallel, find the different right tones and be satisfied by the process.
My process.
It´s okay.
Everything is going to be alright.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen