Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

Other things....

It´s been a very quiet and exciting time the last week or two since I haven´t been writing on this blog (much).
I haven´t been writing otherwise either.
Not at all.
Zero.
Zich,
Guess what?
So what?! - that is how I truely feel.
I am really amazed and thankful.
I have finally taken the time and determination - and the help of this blog and many supporters - to write.
And realized, that wekk, maybe, possibly....no, no, this is absolutely the wrong way of putting it!
Let me start that sentence again: I have realized, that I love to have great ideas of/on books. And I have them all the time. I even dreamt an action thriller revolving around an elevator!
But - this doesn´t mean I want to actually write the books.
because, quite frankly, I don´t.
Maybe this will change.
But now I can pretty safely say, that the reason I haven´t written in all these years, not to mention decades, is because I simply didn´t really want to.
Life can be so simple.
I just always found it so hard to accept.
That life can be so simple.
So I have been (re-)discovering what it is that I really want to be doing daily.
Not what I should be or not what will necessarily make me a living.
It´s been such a - surprise - quiet ride!

So, friends and fans, stay tuned.
Because I have also discovered, that I enjoy this blog and sometimes want to say something.
And by all means I will.
After all: I DID name the blog also "writing about other things...".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen